See some of our activities during the election campaign
- DOWNLOAD OUR POSTERS AND POSTCARD HERE use them for your own campaign. We are leafleting in Lewisham Centre over the next three weeks 12 – 2 please join us
- AMAZING ANALYSIS: 5 THINGS WRONG WITH THE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ACT Click here
- 38 DEGREES PETITION AGAINST NHS CHARGES Click here to sign
- VIEW SLH CAMPAIGNER CONFRONTING CAMERON ON NHS (2nd question) Watch here (second question) and read here
- READ LETTER TO GUARDIAN HERE FROM 140 SENIOR DOCTORS – FOLLOW LINKS IN LETTER TO READ KEY FACTS
- LATEST ISSUE OF HEALTH EMERCENCY ONLINE HERE FROM JOHN LISTER – EXCELLENT SUMMARY OF CURRENT STATE OF NHS AFTER 5 YEARS OF TORIES
- SLH CAMPAIGN’S VICKY PENNER ASKS QUESTION ON LONDON ELECTION DEBATE
- BRING BACK THE NHS – HOSTED BY IAN MCKELLAN FRI 24 APRIL We worked to build the Bring Back the NHS event on Friday 24 April at Central Hall Westminster chaired by Ian McKellen. See photos here and full set of videos from the event here including Hywel Morgan reading Nye Bevan’s speech on the founding of the NHS.
- We support the NHS Reinstatement Bill See http://www.nhsbill2015.org/ and https://www.opendemocracy.net/ournhs/ournhs/brand-new-nhs-reinstatementbill-from-allyson-pollock-gives-hope-to-campaigners
- We worked to build the Defend London’s NHS Rally on 10 March in West London where hospitals and A&Es are under massive attacks. Click here
- We supported the People’s Convention for the NHS
- We supported the People’s Vote for the NHS conference
Our chair Louise Irvine is stood for the NHA Party against Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt in Surrey. 5
- Scrap the Health and Social Care Act.
- Stop blaming migrants for the NHS crisis.
- An end to cuts and an injection of cash to meet growing health care needs.Stop financially drive A&E, maternity, and GP closures
- Stop the cuts in mental health care beds and increase the funding to meet growing needs.
- An end to privatisation of the NHS
- No to TTIP
- Remove PFI burden on the NHS – say NO to PFI!
- A decent living wage for all NHS staff.
- Guarantee safe staffing/nursing levels
- We demand NHS based on public need not private greed