Jeremy Hunt tried to take away our hospital – he said his plan would provide ‘better clinical services’. Yet anyone with knowledge of Lewisham Hospital, whether as a clinician or patient, knows that his verdict in Parliament on Thursday 31st January was based on glossed half-truths and lies – and would have lead to a deterioration of clinically effective and financially well-run services.
Here’s some information about the person who tried to downgrade our hospital, to deprive the elderly, mums and children, the disabled – the whole fantastic population of 285,000 in Lewisham – of our own A and E, maternity and children’s services.
- Jeremy Hunt’s ‘proudest moment’ – saving his local A&E – you couldn’t make it up! Read about it from his own website Thanks for the pic Michael
- On Twitter 2 Feb 2013 a quote from Hunt from 2007
- Wikipedia Entry, NB sections on Expenses and Tax Avoidence – see here presumably he hasn’t checked his entry out recently
- Jeremy Hunt has co-authored a book on NHS privatisation – thanks Ruth for bringing it to our attention again
- Jeremy Hunt and Murdoch – a pictorial reminder below
- And then Hunt on Hillsborough (thanks Carol Brown) Click for full story